HEAVENLY CULTURE, WORLD PEACE, RESTORATION OF LIGHT | FOUNDING CHAIRMAN
HWPL is a UN DPI-associated non-governmental and non-profit organization registered with the Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It aims to transcend differences in culture, belief and religion by engaging leaders and youth in sustainable and comprehensive solutions for peace.
Chairman Lee has embarked on 21 world tours (73 countries) to meet with various leaders regarding HWPL peace initiatives. Most recent tour: 23rd World Tour (December 2015) New Delhi, India
WORLD ALLIANCE OF RELIGIONS’ PEACE (WARP) OFFICE | DIRECTOR
A discussion-based program between community religious leaders to study and examine different religious scriptures. The purpose is to set aside prejudices and biased opinions that lead to corruption and dissention and to promote open-mindedness to find the true purpose of religion.
1ST ANNUAL COMMEMORATION OF SEPTEMBER 18TH WORLD ALLIANCE OF RELIGIONS’ PEACE SUMMIT | LEAD COORDINATOR
Two-day summit in Seoul, South Korea with over 200 attend- ees from 64 countries. The objective of the summit was for distinguished legal experts to review and discuss a draft of the Convention on the Renunciation and Cessation of War and International Armed Conflicts presented by HWPL. -19 distinguished legal experts were appointed as the HWPL International Law Peace Committee and will assist in completing the Convention -Over 150 religious representatives, women and youth leaders, and international media gathered to reaffirm their responsibility as messengers of peace.
2ND ANNUAL COMMEMORATION OF THE DECLARATION OF WORLD PEACE | LEAD COORDINATOR
Held in Mindanao, Philippines, the government engaged in peace talks with the ‘MILF’ that handed over its first batch of weapons aimed at marking the group’s commitment to end the armed conflict
1st COMMEMORATION CEREMONY OF THE SUCCESS OF THE WARP SUMMIT | LEAD COORDINATOR
Hosted in Pretoria, South Africa – two-day Summit to discuss the role of religious leaders in achieving peace and the role of political, youth and women leaders in creating a multilateral international law for the cessation of war
WORLD ALLIANCE OF RELIGIONS’ : PEACE SUMMIT 2014 | LEAD COORDINATOR
Hosted in Seoul, South Korea – three-day Summit to discuss the role of religious leaders in achieving peace and the role of political, youth and women leaders in creating a multilateral international law for the cessation of war. – Over 1,200 leaders from 120 countries, among them 50 current/former heads of state, signed the Alliance of Religions Peace Agreement and the Agreement to Propose the Enactment of an International Law for the Cessation of War – pledging a peacebuilding alliance
2014 THE PHILIPPINES MINDANAO ISLAND PEACE TREATY & PEACE WALK | LEAD COORDINATOR
Peace Walk with over 1,000 participants to promote interreligious dialogue between the Islamic and Catholic community. Leaders from each religion signed the HWPL Peace Treaty – a defining moment of change in the island’s 40-year conflict
2013 INTERNATIONAL PEACE YOUTH GROUP: WALK FOR PEACE AND RESTORATION | LEAD COORDINATOR
A large-scale peace walk held at the Seoul Olympic Park Peace Gate with approximately 30,000 youth partici- pants gathered to support the movement of peace. Among them were representatives of leading youth organizations from 9 nations who came to Korea especially for this event. Delivered the opening speech, “The Declara- tion of World Peace”
WORLD PEACE FESTIVAL 2012 | DIRECTOR
Organized and co-hosted with 200,000 attendees from 200 countries at the Olympic Stadium in Seoul, South Korea under the banner of “World Peace, Light and Restoration”- Over 1 million viewers joined the live broadcast over the Internet – Over 20 international press stations broadcasted the festival to their countries
WORLD PEACE INITIATIVE 2012 | LEAD COORDINATOR
Photographers around the world collaborated on this project to document “What peace means to me”. Over 6,000 photos were gathered from the photo campaign and presented in a monument at the World Peace Festival Open- ing Ceremony
KOREA DECLARATION OF UNIFICATION 2010 | PROJECT HEAD
Organized thirty three people from diverse fields in Korea to draft the “Declaration of Unification for North and South Korea” on August 15th 2010, the 65th Anniversary of the Korean Independence Day. The ‘Declaration of Unification’ was presented to the country during the 2nd National Patriotic Citizens Festival at the Olympic Park. Engraved on a stone monument at the Imjingak Unification Observatory in the Demilitarized Zone
WORLD-RECORD LARGEST HAND-PRINTED KOREAN FLAG (TAEGEUKKI) | SUPERVISOR, PROJECT HEAD
Organized over 17,337 handprints from citizens, soldiers, and students from all South Korea society to be displayed on a building-size (60m x 40m) hand-printed Taegeukki which was registered as the largest Korean flag in the Korean Guinness Records on July 2009
- PLAQUE OF APPRECIATION FOR DESIGNATING ‘HWPL DAY’ 25 September 2015, City of Mount Vernon, New York
- PLAQUE OF RECOGNITION FOR NEPAL EARTHQUAKE DONATION 22 June 2015, Goseong, Gangwon Province, South Korea
- PLAQUE OF RECOGNITION FOR THE APPRECIATION OF ‘HWPL DAY’ (DECLARATION OF WORLD PEACE) May 25, 2015, Carson & Artesia, California
- PLAQUE OF HONOR FOR THE WORLD PEACE May 25, 2015, Maguindanaon, Philippines
- PLAQUE OF RECOGNITION FOR WORLD PEACE MOVEMENT March 30, 2015, Pretoria, South Africa
- ROYAL BAFOKENG NATION PROCLAMATION OF ‘HWPL DAY’ & PLAQUE OF RECOGNITION FOR WORLD PEACE March 28, 2015, Royal Bafokeng Nation, South Africa
- PLAQUE OF RECOGNITION FROM MINDANAO STATE UNIVERSITY January 25, 2014, General Santos City, Philippines
- PRESENTATION OF PLAQUE FOR HWPL PEACE CONTRIBUTIONS BY INTERFAITH COALITION FOR PEACE December 11, 2014, New Delhi, India
- CITY OF CARSON PROCLAMATION OF ‘HWPL DAY’ December 6, 2014, Carson City, USA
- HONORARY CITIZEN OF THE CITY OF CARSON December 6, 2014, Carson City, USA
- PLAGUE OF RECOGNITION FOR WORLD PEACE MOVEMENT FROM EGYPTIAN GOVERNMENT September 19, 2014, Cairo, Egypt
- HEAVENLY CULTURE WORLD PEACE RESTORATION OF LIGHT
- HEAVENLY CULTURE WORLD PEACE RESTORATION OF LIGHT
- FIRST INTERNATIONAL ROMANI UNION NATIONAL ASSEMBLY AMBASSADOR June 4, 2014, Sibiu, Romania
- PLAQUE OF RECOGNITION FROM WAR VETERANS OF KOREAN WAR ASSOCIATION June 9, 2014, Istanbul, Turkey
- DIPLOMA OF EXCELLENCE FROM CHANCELLOR OF ALMA MATER UNIVERSITY June 3, 2014, Sibiu, Romania
- CERTIFICATE OF RECOGNITION FROM MAYOR OF CITY OF CARSON & LETTER OF COMMENDATION FROM COUNCIL OF CITY OF COUNCIL May 22, 2014, Carson, California
- PLAQUE OF RECOGNITION FROM HONORARY PEACE AMBASSADOR & PASTOR ESTRADA AND MEDAL FROM VERACRUZ MUNICIPALITY May 20, 2014, Veracruz, Mexico
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
Vivekanand Award’ : Indian Institute of Oriental Studies, Rajpal, West Bengal.
- ‘Sahitya Samman’: Sahitya Mandal, Udaipur
- ‘Vishist Academy Samman’: Punjab Sahitya Kala Academy, Jalandar
- ‘Shree Pyarelal Vigyaan Lekhan Samman’ : Babu Gulab Rai Smriti Sanstha, Agra.
- ‘vigyaan Bhushan Samman’ : Uttar Pradesh Association
- ISWA Samman: All Indian Science Writing Union, etc.
Original Works : ‘Yatraon ke Anand’ , ‘ Nae Disha ‘, ‘ Humara Kalam, ‘ Sabse Balwan Kaun’, e.t.c
Constituted “Bal Vikas Bharti Trust” in the year 2004 to instill. Indian Cultural values among the children. The trust has established around 60 branches and children- libraries across India
- Secretary, ‘ Bharitya Vigyaan- lekhak Sandh’
- Editor, ‘Indian Author’, ‘Authors Guild of Indian’
- Senior Fellow, Sanskrit Dept, Ministry of Human Resource and Development.
- Secretary, ‘ Society of Nature Photographs’.
Foreign Countries Visited:
Moscow, Sweden, Denmark, Britain, Belgium, France, Holland, Germany, Australia, Italy, Switzerland, Japan, Congo.
M.Tech : Camford Institute of Technology, England.
Visharad : Hindi Sahitya Samiti, Prayag.
Madhyama : Pyayag Sangeet Samiti, Prayag.
Blog & Web- Articles Published :
Growing up – I was always awed by the Marble Rocks (gorge) of Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh. Sitting on a mule and going to the bottom of Grand Canyon (of Colorado) gave me a different awww! – but what GRAND sights!
Having done extensive flying duties in the IAF, on retirement I was looking forward to a more down to earth and peaceful life. Life is nothing if not full of surprises. I am flying even more in India and US, and busy with my work of creative writing. Now writing about birds, travelogues, articles on scientific and environmental subjects in Hindi, and Upanishads take most of my time, that is whatever is left after giving discourses on Upanishads.
8 books of mine have been published since my retirement, taking the total to 11. (Anand panchi niharan ka – published by NBT, Beghar – An anthology of poems – pub. BSS) Also a Chapter on Upanishads in the ‘World Encyclopedia of Hinduism’ ( being Published from the US).
Sandeep Marwah born on 3 January 1960 to Sheela Marwah and Suraj Parkash Marwah, a Delhi based business man migrated to Delhi in 1947 during partition. He did his schooling from Sardar Patel Vidyalaya. Sandeep was one of the outstanding students of the school used to participate in every activity possible including theatre, recitation, sports.
He got double promotion in school and passed out in 1975 at the age of fifteen.
He is the Founder Director of Premier Film School Asian Academy of Film & Television.
He is the founder of Noida Film City.
Sandeep’s eldest son Mohit Marwah is an upcoming actor and younger one Akshay Marwah is the CEO of Marwah Studios.
His nieces daughters of Anil Kapoor are now in Cinema, Sonam Kapoor as actress and Rhea Kapoor as producer. His nephew Arjun Kapoor son of Boney Kapoor is also an established actor.
World record holder
Sandeep Marwah is the World Record Holder and has five International Records to his credit.
- Sandeep Marwah is a well known International media person with five World records to his credit. He is the founder of Noida Film City, which is the fastest growing film city in the World.
- He is the founder director of Marwah Studios and Asian Academy of Film And Television now one of the best ten best film schools of the World.
- Sandeep Marwah is associated with 4500 television programs,125 feature films and 5000 training films. He is the producer of largest number of short films in the World around 2300.
- He has trained more than 12000 media professionals haling from 94 countries of the World. He is recipient of more than 200 awards from all over the World for his contribution to films, television and media.
He has been heading more than 30 national and international media organizations. Indian film industry is proud of Sandeep Marwah.
COACH & MANAGER
- Coach, Senior Wrestling (women) Championship, New Delhi, 2000
- Manager, Senior World Wrestling (women) Championship, Switzerland, 2001
- Manager, Senior World Wrestling (men) Championship, Tehran, 2002
- Manager, Senior World Wrestling (men) Championship, Egypt, 2007
- Manager, Senior Asian Wrestling (men & Women) Championship, Jakarta, Thailand 2012
- Third Asian Women Kabaddi Championship, 2008
- Senior Asian Women Kabaddi Championship, New Delhi, 2010
- XIX Commonwealth Games, New Delhi, 2010
- 16th Asian Games, Guangzhou, China 2010
- Observer, London Olympics, 2012
- Coach Delhi University (Men & Women) Kabaddi team since 1990 to 1998.
- Secured Gold medal in Inter University Kabaddi Tournament in 1998.
- Coach New Delhi State Rowing team National Games, Pune, 1994
- Coach New Delhi State Rowing team National Games, Bangalore, 1996
- Coach New Delhi State Rowing team National Games, Manipur, 1999
Honored as an extra ordinary Coach by Sports Minister, Government of India for achieving first place in Asian Wrestling Championship 2000
Established Noida College of Physical Education in 1999 for the development of physical education and sports in India
SEMINARS AND CONFERENCES:
- Resource person, in U.G.C. sponsored National Seminar on “Role of I.Q.A.C. in the improvement of academic and administrative performance in Institutions” Shri Shivaji College of Education, Amravati.
- Resource person at National Conference on Physical Education, Department of Physical Education, B.H.U., Varanasi, 2009.
- Attended National Conference on “Research Methods in Social Sciences, C.C.S. University, Meerut, 2009.”
- Wushu Federation of India.
- President, U. P. Touch Rugby Association, U.P
- President, U. P. Kurash Association, U.P.
- Vice President, U. P. Kurash Association, U.P.
- Chairman, District Kabaddi Association, G.B.Nagar, U.P.
- President, District Wrestling Association, G.B.Nagar, U.P.
Former Deputy Director of Education
# 40 yrs’ Experience in Educational/Academic Field.& Started career as PGT (Physics)/Head of Science Deptt Post Held
# Selected for Principal ship: KVS/ Public Schools.
# Principal, Delhi Govt . thru UPSC (No. 1 in Panel)
# Senior Science Counseller/Field Advisor (Sc) Officer I/C – SUPW, Agriculture, SDR Unit
# Education Officer, CBSE.
# Asst. Director of Edn. (Planning)-thru UPSC (No. 5 in list
Over All I/C of Planning Br, Computerisation, Stat, PFC .
# Also selected for Director of Education, Lakshadweep through UPSC
Places Visited # Abroad- Different parts of U.K- England, Scotland, Wales
for Educational France, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Srilanka etc; purpose/matters
# Local- Being DDE/EO, visited/Inspected Delhi Schools
#Inland- Numerous Places within India on CBSE, NCERT, Central Tibetan Admn. And Govt. Assignments.
Published work: Authorship of books on Science/Physics Contributor to different Publications
- Awards: Recipient of several prestigious Awards/recognitions
- Motto for Future: Available on Helpline for Students/teachers/institutions
Serve for the cause of Education
SHRI P. C. BOSE. ( Prokash Chandra Bose )
Professional Background – * Retired as Assistant Director of Education, Directorate of Education, Delhi.
- Worked as Education Officer and Senior Science Counselor.
- Principal through UPSC in 1989
- On deputation to Govt. of Nigeria as Senior Education Officer from 1982 to 1986.
- Worked as PGT (Lecturer) from 1966 till 1989.
Awards * State Award in 1994.
- Won National Award in photography in 1973.
Hobbies – Photography; Crosswords & Quizzes; Sports; Writing.
Administrative Experience – * Presently a Member of the Advisory Board in Ramagya School, Noida.
- 17 years in the Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT Delhi in various capacities. Published Work . More than 20 books on Popular Science, Sports and Word Games.
- Published my own magazine by the name WORD GAMES & PUZZLES.
- Thousands of articles on Popular Science etc. published in newspapers and magazines.
N.G.O. – Heading an N.G.O. by the name Science Popularisation and Advancement of Science Education (SPASE) conducting various science activities at the national level.
Faculties : Management Educationist, Author, Orator, Poet, Film and AIR Progs Producer.
Produced Radio Features on International Programme Like Indra Gandhi ZA Bhutto,
Prog. Dehakte Angare to Boost Morale of
Indian forces during Indo-Pak War (1971)
Participated in International Communication
Year 1983, U.S.A. hosted by President
Regan representing India, H.P. Govt. And
W.H.O and Atlanta (USA)
Honary Quasa Ph.D. Degree by
Emory University (USA) 1983
Him Kalyani – Poetry Book
Kalyani – Video Film
Him Swasthya – Billingual Magzine
Chief Editor for 20 yrs.
Associate Editor – Business Research
Dard Koh Hisaron Ka – Story Book.
Printed many Papers and Articles
IAS ,DISTRICT MEGISTRATE UP ,CHIEF SECRETORY GOVT OF INDIA, DIRECTOR @ YOUTH AFFAIRS ,CHAIRMAN AT INDIAN POTASH LIMITED ,SECRETORY PARLIAMENTORY AFFAIRS.
Born on 07th August, 1948; B.A. (Honours) Political Science; appointed to Indian Administrative Service (IAS) on 15th July, 1972. Since his selection in the Indian Administrative Service in 1972, he held several prominent postings starting from District Magistrate to Chief Secretary, Uttar Pradesh, both in the State of Uttar Pradesh and Government of India. In the State of Uttar Pradesh, he held positions such as District Magistrate, Commissioner, Trade Tax and Secretary in the Departments of Institutional Finance, Panchayat, Science & Technology, Department of Cooperation etc. and the Chief Executive of New Okhla Industrial Development Authority (NOIDA), and Commissioner, Meerut Division.
At the Government of India level, he worked as Director, Youth Affairs from the year 1986 to 1991 and Director General, Nehru Yuva Kendra Sanghthan. In January, 1998, he was posted as Managing Director of the National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) and worked till January, 2003. He also worked as Chairman, Indian Potash Ltd. Thereafter, he went back to UP and worked as Principal Secretary, Public Sector Enterprises, Principal Secretary, Food & Civil Supply; and Principal Secretary and Commissioner, Welfare, UP from March, 2003 to January, 2004. In January, 2004, he took over as Additional Secretary, Ministry of Defence, Government of India and worked till November, 2004. From December, 2004 to June, 2007, he worked as Additional Secretary & Financial Adviser, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Tourism and Ministry of Environment & Forests,. He worked as Secretary, Parliamentary Affairs from 31st October 2006 to 30th June, 2007 in Government of India. From 1st July, 2007 to 23rd May, 2008, he worked as Chief Secretary, Government of Uttar Pradesh. He is a crusader against corruption. He did not hesitate to quit the post of Chief Secretary, U.P. to uphold the highest principles and traditions of service.
He held the position of Chairman, Indian Potash Limited, a national level organization engaged in import of fertilizers. He also served as a Director on the Board of Directors of National level organizations such as IFFCO, KRIBHCO, NAFED, FAI etc.
He had been Chairman of the Regional Network for Development of Agricultural Cooperatives in the Asia and the Pacific Region (NEDAC) of the FAO for two years from November, 1999 to September, 2001 and held the position of Co-Chairman of NEDAC (FAO) from 2001 to 2003.
He was also on the Board of Directors of Air India Ltd., Indian Airlines Ltd., I Air Transport Services Ltd., Airport Authority of India, Pawan Hans Helicopters Ltd., Hotel Corporation of India, India Tourism Development Corporation.
He has written various papers in international/national workshops and seminars and haa also written a spiritual book titled “ED DRISTIKON”
He was appointed Member, UPSC in August, 2008 and demitted his office in August, 2013.Presently he is associated with the activities of Noida Lok Manch, an important NGO, of Noida, U.P. The activities includes looking after the Noida Public Library, 3 Sanskar schools, management of Antim Niwas, Community Radio Centre in Greater Noida and adoption of villages for integrated alround development of the area. He takes keen interest in education and value orientation of the students. He also guides students who are keen to take civil services as a career.
Dr. Singh is the founder of the Indic Center at University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth, MA. He is also the professor of chemistry and biochemistry at the University specializing in research related to one of the most poisonous toxins called botulinum. It is used as a drug to arrest symptoms of Neuro-Muscular disorders. He has received several prestigious awards for teaching and research including the Henry Dreyfus Teacher Scholar Award and the nomination for the US professor of the year. He is also very interested in the science of philosophy and its relationship to ancient and modern society.
Writer and Educationist, former secretary, Central Sanskrit Board, secretary general, World Association For Value Education (New Delhi)
Born 15th June 1929
Concept-Creator of Jawahar Navodya Vidalayas Programme
G.O.I., O.S.D. to set up Culture Universities in India.
Presently: Secretary General- cum- Director Training Projects World Association Of Value Education.
Chairman: NUEPA “Pari prekshya” Editorial Advisory Committee Surya Sansthan and Suryasha Polytechnic Education Committee.
Formally: Director of Education Director of Technical Education/ Adult Education (Lakshadweep Islands, Andaman & Nicobar), Director of Languages, Govt. of India, Director of central Hindi Directorate, G.O.I., Secretary Central School for Tibetians, G.O.I., Educational Advisory to Govt. of India, Secretary: Central Sanskrit Board, G.O.I.
Principal: Tagore P.G. College of Education, Port Blair Jawahar Lal Nehru Collegiate, Kawaratti, L&M.A. Island Senior Secondary Schools, Delhi Admin, Asstant Director of Education, Delhi Administration, Liaison Officer ( Official language, Delhi Administration)
Author of 60 books (NCERT 13 ,NUEPA-3, IGNOU-11 and Economic-4, Psychology/Education/Personality Development/ Travelogues/ Culture of India, Hundreds of Articles on education, Sanskrit, Hindi & Psychology.
Visited: 45 Countries
Lecturers in Cambridge, Oxford, Sheffield, Birmingham, Cairo, Sydney, Bombay, Madras, Delhi, Punjab and many others places.
Taught & Trained: Yoga in England, Scotland.
Poet: Thousands of Haiku, Poems on Humor/spirituality/ science subjects etc.
Studied: Lahore, Kanpur, Delhi, Jind Schools, Agra University, C. S. Azad, Kanpur Agriculture College, Lucknow University, Punjab University, Delhi University, Birmingham University, Sheffield University and Israel Culture.
Teaching (Experience) -Adult Education Organiser/Sr. Science Teacher/ Lecturer
(Horticulture & P.G. Teachers’ Training Institute, Delhi)Lecturer I/C (Young Cultivator-sons’ Training Scheme, for entire U.P.). Vice-Principal (T.T.I., Delhi), LecturerfP.G.T.(Economics/Psychology, Delhi), 1949 onwards
Administrative : Principal
(Experience) : Govt. Sr. Secondary Co-educational Residential Schools, Delhi.
Lakshadwecp, (.1. L. Nehru Jr. College, Kawaratti), Vice Principal Principal (P.U., PG.). T.T.1. Port Blair (Tagore Teachers’ Training Colleg Port Blair)
H.M.I. of Schools Team-member, Greater London. U.K.
Director-D.E.O.’ Dy. l)irec.tQr!Director (DPI.). Director of Social Welfare.(Education). (Technical Education), (Adult Education)! (Sports Education)/(S.C.E.R.T) Director Uanguages)’ (Central Flindi Directorate), G.O.l Controller of Exams Punjab University & CBSE in Andaman & Nicobar Island.
State Council of Science & Technology, A & N Islands (Depu.
of Science & Technology), G.O.I.
Central Schools for Tibetans Admn. (Mi of Home, G.O.l. ) Central Sanskrit Board (Vice President of India as Chairman), Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma
G.O.I. Review Committee of National Language Institutions,
(MHRD Ministry as Chairman)
Schemes of Navodaya Vidyalayas for India.
Scholarships for Mauritius, South Africa and Bangladesh for
higher studies in India
OSD ( to set up Culture University)
Member Governing Body
C. I. I. L. (Mysore)
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan (Agra)
Central Board of Secondary Education, Commission for
Scientific & Technical Terminology, Dakshin Bharat Hindi
Prachar Sabha, All Sanskrit Universities & Vidyapiths,Telugu
Academy (Hyderabad), All regional institutes of English Teaching.
Dcptt. of Education (M.II.R.D.), GOl
Dy./ Joint Edl. Advisor (Director Language), (central Hindi
Directorate) (National & External Scholarships)
Secretary (Grants-in-aid Committees-Languages! SkL/
Scholarships (International)) 1700 NGOs
Special Experience :Senior Consultant to National Literacy Mission V Interlingual Translation work for N.I.E.P.A.; N.C.E.R.T.; Central Staff Selection Commission; National Women’s Commission: Rashtriya Ved Vidya Pratisthan; Indian Council for Philosophical Research; Noida & Greater Noida Authorities; B.H.E.L. (Legal and Technical Translation).
Film Production : 16 Films for National Literac Training of Adult Education Functionaries.
Creative Writing : (English and Hindi) Author of 12 books; 2 Evaluation Study Reports For 6.0.1: Hundreds of POEMS on Science & Tech., Ecology. Renewahlc Energy, Humour. Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes etc.: Hundreds of Articles/Stories etc. published in leading journals/magazines. Editor of Magazines “N.G.O.’s and Development for Educational Consultants’ Consortium”; “Teacher Education for value inculcation in Schools and Colleges”; Other N.G.O. Publications etc. Chairman of Hindi Publications of N.I.E.P.A.. Advisory Committee.
Scientific Explanations : Lectures on ‘Indian Cultural Practices’ through Lectures.
(Aspects of Indian Culture)
To Foreign Diplomats (India International Centre) —Thrice. To foreign students studying in India— (Every year) Acted in Japanese Film “East and West’ produced by Nakasoni Film Corporation, Tokyo ( explained to the Heroine about lndias Cultural Gifts to Japan.) International Centre for cultural studies , Nagpur/ Madras University! Bombay University. Birmingham Univ.,,Qxford Univ. and Cambridge University. Yoga demonstrations in England, Scotland, Germany etc. Holistic Eduation fo Integrated Personality Development (Based on Modern Context of Age-old Indian Educational thought). Key note address “World Roma Conference”, National Museum, New Delhi-2001.
Encyclopaedia Writing: Contributor in Encyclopedia of Social Sciences in Hindi Co-ordinatingEditor of ‘Encyclopedia of Hinduism’ — in 18 volumes.
Tourism for Education: Visited 28 countries (compared Educational system with that of India) Travelled almost every region and part of India.
Felicitations: Personally Honoured by His holiness Känchi Parmacharya. Their Holiness the Four Shankaracharyas, H.H. The Dalai Lama, The Jam Munics (Life Science Education); Sufi Muslim Leaders: Roman Catholic Diocese of North India (trained as Director, their social work organizers from Kashmir to West l3cngal); President late Dr. Shankar Daval Sharma (on my superannuation he presented a copy of Thiru Kural in 1—lindi (writing my name in his handwriting): Ex. P.M. Mr. P.V. Narsiniharao loreworded one of my books on Andamans and the Late P.M. Rajiv Gandhi read it before visiting Andaman.Many awards from the Rotarians /Lions Clubs/ Cambridge Education Society/ Jawahar Lal Nehru Rashtriya Yuvak Kendras and for sports of other organizations/ Millenium Gold Medal (UNESCO assisted) for Hindi, also delivered key note address chaired by Hon’ble Sh. S.N. Jatiya (Labour Minister of India). for other Scholars and awardees.
Recent Awards : “UNESCO Gold Medal” (for Hindi Language contribution)(2000 onwards) ” Tulsi Samman”LucknowU.P. “Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan Samman” (Value Education Award) by Research Foundation international, Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan Baikanji Bari International and World Association of Value Education etc. “Brahman Ratna” by Brahman Samaj of India.
Presently : Training teachers in schooling interaction for value education
(Member Expert Groups through self evolving workshops (as Chief Trainer-cum-Secretary
Resource Person etc.) General of World Association of Value Education-NGO) Assisting N.I.E.P.A., A.I.C.T.E., S.C.E.R.T. (Delhi), Central Staff Selection Commission; Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan, APi. Education Society, I.G.N.O.U., Deptt. of Education, Delhi University and Indian Council for Philosophical Research etc. in my humble way Member International Expert group of UNESCO for Peace Education Through Teacher Training Programmes (N.l.T.. BEd., M.Ed. etc.) in collaboration with National Council for Teacher Education, India. Introducing India and its culture in the Modern Scientific Context students, foreign diplomats & modern elitists.
Special Intere- Long distance races, Yoga, Rowing, Gymnastics and enduranc swimming , Champion of Chess, Carrom. Table Tennis. Badminton (State Champion), Member College Champion Volleyball Team. Special work on training in Self_Management & Leadcrship through house System.
- General cum-Director (Training Projects)World Association of value education, 69, Poorvi Marg, New Delhi
- Director, Education and Research Foundation, shiksha bhawan, Sector-9, Rohini, Delhi.
- President, Chintana (Brains Trust Forum of Elightened citizens) of Noida.
- Vice-President, Noida Nagrik, Mahasangha.
- Chairman, education committee, Surya Sansthan and Suryasha women polytechnic Z 135-138, sector -12, Noida.
- Director, Himalayan international institute of yoga, philosophy and medical science c1/21, sector-36, Noida.
- Vice –President, Brij sahitya vikas parishad, Noida.
- Trustee/ Founder member
- International forum for India’s heritage, Aurobindo ashram, Pondicherry.
- Bharat israd sahyog parishad, New Delhi.
- Hindu Heritagepratishthan, Sector-6, R.K.Puram, New Delhi.
- Surya sansthan (Empowering women/children), (Language culture harmony).
- Consultant (Hindi), National institute of educational planning and administration Govt. of India, Aurobindo marg, New Delhi.
- Consultant (Language), Noida power company ltd.
- Advisor/ consultant to many institutions/ NGO’s/IGNOU/NUEPA/IAS EI.
- Vice president, “Human advancement institute, “Manav abhyadya sansthan”, V.D.Marg, I.T.O., New Delhi.
- “Island resource potential of India”, state council of science and technology, Andaman & Nicobar, port Blair, (Deptt. Of Sc & tech, G.O.I.).
- “Paryatan teerth Andaman & Nicobar, Rashtriya ekta ke pralik” by Bhagirath sansthan Ghaziabad, (forwarded by P.V Narsimha Rao)(read by Rajiv Gandhi).
- “Empowerment of women through literacy programme in Delhi for G.C.I education study by educational consultant consortium, K-40, Model Town Delhi (published by G.C.I, UGC, adult edm. Asscus.canada & Germany.
- “Retention of literacy in Neo Literatee”Study report for G.O.I by E.C.C.
- “Issues on astronomy and astrology in the Vedas motilal banarsidas Delhi.
- “Adolescent Disturbance Delhi university jurnile delinquency story).
- “Educational change in Delhi schools”Burmingham University, U.K.
- Q.M in education Hindi translation for N.I.E.P.A, G.O.I.
- New educational policy Hindi for parliament & G.O.I.
- Question banks in Hindi for central staff selection commission.
- Building laws and bylaws for Noida and Greater Noida in Hindi.
- First annual report in Hindi for B.H.E.L.
- First annual reports in Hindi for island waterways authority of India.
- Poems (Hindi and English)and stories for many periodicals/magazines.
I, Kusumakar Sukul, a retired defense DRDO scientist was in charge of scientific Russian teaching in the university of Punjab, Chandigarh and PGIMR research scholars. I extensively worked to develop science education and also implemented experimental approach in schools.
Developing scientific temperament in the masses and value education among the students have been other facets of my key contribution. I have been organizing science- exhibitions, seminars, workshops and have been associated with science publications. My focus is practicing science education in daily life and trying to bring best work in science to masses.
Achievements-Chairman:GHPS Vasant Vihar, New Delhi in 1995 and then of GHPS India Gate, New Delhi.
Member Punjabi Academy, Govt.of NCT of Delhi for many years.
Historic Contribution in getting Punjabi a second language status in Delhi. He launched aggressive campaign in Delhi from 1999 to 2003 for achieving the long demand of Sikhs which was pending over three decades.
Promoted Sarab Sanjha Khalsa Third Centenary Environment Trust to bring Sikh Community closer to Environment mental issues.
Historic Rangretta Guru ka Beta March on Foot from Delhi to Anandpur Sahib as a Tribute to 300th year of Khalsa Panth in the Year 1999 (Only Person in the Sikh History to do so).
DSGMC-Elected Member of DSGMC in the Year 1995 and from that year onwards 4th continuous representation as DSGMC Member from Greater Kailash.
President DSGMC – Elected Unanimously President of Delhi Sikh Gurudwara Management Committee Delhi 2013, the prestigious body of Sikhs controlling Schools, Colleges and Other institutions affiliated to DSGMC.
As Chairman Guru Harkrishan Public School he established a unique programme for SPECIAL CHILDRENS, which has been widely appreciated.
Activities-Since Childhood has been associated with various Political and religious activities of his father Late Jathedar Santokh Singh ji who was leader of masses, He established Sikh Educational Institutions, got land for various Gurudwaras of Delhi etc.etc. His Contribution has no parallel.
Having deep knowledge about Sikh and current affairs addressed various forums in India and also lead protests for promoting the Sikh cause.
Family-Happily married to Sardarni Raveen Kaur has two Daughters and one Son.
Widely travelled S. Manjit singh ‘GK’ has been to USA, UK, Middleast and many European Countries representing the Sikh cause at International level.
Mr. Daniel Zaretsky
Daniel Zaretsky is the co-founder and Director of the Canadian University Application Centre.
A B.A. holder from York University, Mr. Zaretsky embarked on world travels prior to attending the University of Toronto Law School from where he graduated in 1987,
Mr. Zaretsky practiced law for many years, primarily in the area of international human rights law. For the last 17 years,
Mr. Zaretsky has been dedicated to providing balanced and accurate information and counselling about all aspects pertaining to study in Canada. In that time,
Mr. Zaretsky has visited dozens of countries and hundreds of schools, meeting with students, teachers, counsellors, principals and parents to discuss study opportunities in Canada.
Mr. Mel Broitman
Mel Broitman is one of Canada leading experts on international education with a special emphasis on India. He has been to India on more than 100 individual visits, presenting to tens of thousands of students in hundreds of visits to Indian schools and colleges. Mel holds a Bachelor degree from Canada’s York University in East Asian studies and a Master of Science from Columbia University’s Graduate School of Journalism in New York. Mel has been published in India over 100 times by leading media outlets on various education matters.
He is an award-winning journalist with the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), has written a regular weekly column in the Times Education Pune, and was one of the first columnists and editorial board members of India’s Education World magazine. In the last decade, he has assisted approximately 2,500 Indian students go to Canada.