Ramagya School believes in building a society where the citizens are socially responsible and constructively employed towards the betterment of the nation. We pursue various CSR initiatives with zest and dedication.
- Ramagya runs an after-school program for low-income children helping them to get the opportunities for growth and learning they are unable to find elsewhere.
- The school supports Purusharth Charitable Society which aims to provide the most disadvantaged children with education, supplemental nutrition as well as medical assistance.
- The society has been helping hundreds of children with its several endeavors, and has also taken a key initiative in aiding the sufferers in Kashmir floods.
- The society launched an immediate relief programme where special teams of workers were assigned to assess and deliberate the most efficient ways of providing aid.
- The society also started education for school drop outs and poor children and provides vocational/computer training for girls in Khichipur and Kalyanpuri area in East Delhi.
- Ramagya also helps children who live in villages and conducts free study programs for them, helping them to be well educated individuals, creating a world where education knows no boundaries.
- Books, clothes, and various other facilities are provided to these children, giving them the access to the much needed school supplies, study materials and free education.
- With these initiatives, underprivileged kids also get to learn vocational skills, which help them to develop as individuals and succeed in the contemporary world by understanding the worth of living.
Working with others, respecting cultural and religious differences, developing an environment where there is empathy towards others is what we aim to accomplish through our different CSR activities.